Sambag is currently seeking to fulfil the following roles:
Casual Sales Professionals Required - N.S.W (Sydney CBD), Victoria and W.A.
This a unique opportunity for energetic and experienced sales professionals to join us at Sambag. Sambag is looking for exceptional Sales Associates to join their growing Claremont, Prahran and Albert Park Stores.
- - Through your passion and product knowledge you will provide a personalised experience for customers.
- - Proactively developing the sale by providing appropriate options for the customer, overcoming any objections and maximising every sale.
- - Strive to meet sales targets
- - Maintain impeccable grooming, courtesy, professionalism whilst embodying our brand
- - The ideal candidate will have passion for sales, fashion, and the brand
- - proven record of driving sales in a retail environment
- - hardworking and proactive with outgoing personality
- - Impeccable personal style and a flair for styling from head to toe!
- - professional approach to colleagues and customers
- - positive attitude and pro-active involvement in the operation of the store
If you have passion for luxurious and chic products, value style and quality, then apply today!
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please send your resume to email@example.com
WATERLOO SYDNEY HEAD OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES:
Graphic Designer - Part Time
Sambag is looking for an experienced, design savvy and creative Graphic Designer to join our head office team and make the brand come to life. If you are interested in working with a dynamic, young team to achieve Branding brilliance and make marketing activity come to life, then please apply. 2-3 years of Graphic Design experience and tertiary qualifications are a must.
- - Designing of all banner artwork for the website, Online store, Facebook, Twitter and the Sambag Blogs.
- - Creation of all flyer artwork for Sambag Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) including thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to increase traffic to the website and drive sales.
- - Responsible for creating all company artwork including store posters, business cards, lookbooks, catalogues, invites, logos, signatures, letterheads, decals and others as requested and ensuring that print jobs work flow is seen through from bried to delivery.
- - Producing a seasonal interactive and printed lookbook/magazine to be featured on the website and instore, inclusive of magazine styled layout pages and campaign images.
- - Retouching of all campaign imagery and deep-etching/photo manipulation as required.
- - Competitor analysis of website and marketing trends to keep up to date on website & EDM functionality, layout and creative concepts.
- - Conceptual input into seasonal marketing plans including fonts, colour schemes, copy writing and image use (including creative direction of still life image shots).
- - Press-checking, proofing and spell check of all electronic and printed media.
- - Assist with general office duties such as answering telephones, assisting couriers, tidying kitchen and taking out the rubbish.
- - Graphic Design experience essential (Fashion experience preffered but not essential)
- - Proficient in CS5 Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Acrobat Pro)
- - Some knowledge of retouching and photo manipulation
- - Some knowledge of HTML and EDM setup
- - Ability to work to deadlines
- - Sound understanding of print and pre-press production
- - Close attention to detail when working to deadlines and under pressure
- - Clear communication skills, verbal and written
- - Highly organised
- - Previous experience working in fast paced, energetic and physical environment
- - Ability to time-manage and prioritise workload
- - Ability to take feedback constructively
Sambag is seeking someone with a can do attitude, an appreciation for the Brand, a liberal and creative mind, a flourishing Graphics portfolio and a desire to work in house with an exciting leading Australian Fashion Brand! If this excites you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sambag is able to offer internships and work experience in our Sydney Head Office, perfect for people looking to establish a career in fashion and particularly useful if you are undertaking a related degree or diploma. Our work experience placements can be flexible to suit and are unpaid. Work experience at Sambag can gain valuable insight into PR & marketing, online marketing, and merchandising.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, customer service orientated staff for our retail stores. If you are seeking work in a beautiful environment, with a divine product, for a dynamic company, Sambag can provide you with a rewarding opportunity.
For consideration you must be a motivated retail professional with a strong interest in fashion. Our team members bring more than high energy to work, we look for people who have a customer focused attitude,
a talent for dealing with people, good judgement, unique perspectives and impeccable personal style.
How to apply:
If you believe you can contribute by assisting us in reaching our goals and visions please introduce yourself by way of a cover letter and CV through submission to; 'Current Opportunities' at email@example.com
Sambag 937 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.