Sambag is currently seeking to fulfil the following roles:
Casual Sales Professionals Required - N.S.W (Sydney CBD), Victoria and W.A.
This a unique opportunity for energetic and experienced sales professionals to join us at Sambag. Sambag is looking for exceptional Sales Associates to join their growing Claremont, Prahran and Albert Park Stores.
- - Through your passion and product knowledge you will provide a personalised experience for customers.
- - Proactively developing the sale by providing appropriate options for the customer, overcoming any objections and maximising every sale.
- - Strive to meet sales targets
- - Maintain impeccable grooming, courtesy, professionalism whilst embodying our brand
- - The ideal candidate will have passion for sales, fashion, and the brand
- - proven record of driving sales in a retail environment
- - hardworking and proactive with outgoing personality
- - Impeccable personal style and a flair for styling from head to toe!
- - professional approach to colleagues and customers
- - positive attitude and pro-active involvement in the operation of the store
If you have passion for luxurious and chic products, value style and quality, then apply today!
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WATERLOO SYDNEY HEAD OFFICE OPPORTUNITIES:
Fashion Marketing and E-Commerce Internship
Sambag is seeking a Fashion Intern to join their marketing and e-commerce team.
The Right Intern:
Our intern must be devoted to fashion and want to learn about marketing, PR and e-commerce. More importantly, they are outgoing, enthusiastic and keen to get involved in all aspects of the business, including media liaison, brand ambassador seeding, assisting on photoshoots and events, researching and maintaining databases, and assisting the e-commerce team.
This money-cant-buy-opportunity would ideally suit a student currently completing their tertiary studies, within the fields of fashion communications and marketing, that would like to get some real hands-on experience in the wonderful world of fashion. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a can-do attitude are a must.
We would love for our intern to be able to commit to a minimum of one full day per week for a minimum of two months, however the internship can be made flexible to suit the right candidate. The position is unpaid.
This is a roll-up your sleeve, immerse yourself in all elements of our business role, which sees you working across not only our much loved Sambag brand, but also the great portfolio of international brands that we have on offer. In return you will receive unique insight and exposure to the Australian Fashion industry, learn about all different aspects of a successful fashion retail business, and work in a dynamic, friendly environment.
If you believe you can contribute by assisting us in reaching our goals and visions please introduce yourself by way of a cover letter and CV through submission to; 'Current Opportunities' at email@example.com
Sambag 937 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.